From the Guest Book
- "Simplicity, serenity, education and a very friendly welcome are hallmarks of this quintessentially European place."
- "An interesting visit which was greatly enjoyed by the students, who did not know who was Jean Monnet was. This gap is now filled. We will certainly return soon."
- "Let us all work to complete Jean Monnet's dream."
- "A very moving visit, especially for a French-German couple who live the reality of Europe daily and who owe much to the will of this man."
- "Long live Germany! Long live Europe! Long live Jean Monnet!" (In German)
- "Thanks to those who have conserved and restored this house, a useful and instructive investment."
- "The Circulo de Europa Association spent a marvellous moment in this house learning about the interesting life of this eminent person who did so much for us." (In Spanish).
- "A very beautiful house to conserve for our children's memory."
- "Great emotions in such a simple house of a man who worked doggedly on such a great project."
- "It is easy and pleasant to rediscover history in this house. Thank you for your presentation and your welcome."
- "Inspiration still breathes in this house."
- "Visiting this house/museum is enormously interesting. Thanks to the European Parliament for having acquired it in the interest of all of us."
- "Grateful hikers in this stopover full of memories."
- "Unified Europe was forged here, in this place which witnessed so many decisive encounters for the history of European construction."
- "A house replete with history, and how open it is to the future."
- "This is our fourth visit here and again we are enchanted and impressed by this European visionary. The war in Bosnia shows that his ideas alone will ensure our common security in Europe. Thank you, Jean Monnet." (In German)
- "No one could contest the necessity of a unified Europe. It is an excellent thing to make the beginnings of it known in such a serene place. The visit is very well documented, lively and convincing."
- "It is fitting that the idea of a unified Europe should be born in such a beautiful place."
- "Greetings from Sweden! Jean Monnet was truly a good man for Europe…".